OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Consumer Products
Developing, maintaining, and optimizing across a range of commercially used web components. Must have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent area of study.
5-7 Years' Commerical Use Experience:
• Build responsive and compelling Web applications for global commercial company use
• Participate in design and code reviews for multi-tier, medium to large projects
• Development engineering for high-performance, high-usage web applications
• Standard web technologies
• Object Oriented Programming
• Multi-threaded programming experience
• Design patterns, usability principles and best practices
• Scalable systems and understanding of designing for availability
• Unit/regression testing methodologies
• Development in the Enterprise One environment
• AS400/DB2 expertise
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.